Sunday 11 April 2010

Sunny Sunday





The last few weeks, as I indicated in my previous post, have been a bit miserable, really. When not sick at home, I've been at work, or sick at hospital, or sleeping at home. Two more medical appointments this coming week will continue the trend, so when Jane suggested instead of sitting in our respective houses eating our sarnies at lunchtime, we go somewhere and eat them in the glorious sunshine and invigorating fresh air, I jumped at the chance. Who can't resist a picnic? Especially one on the Scottish coast, so off we headed for Lunderston Bay. The pictures aren't great as I don't have a viewfinder and it's so hard to see my screen in blazing sunshine, but these will give an idea of how pretty it was, and how relaxing to sit and watch the little kiddies play in the sea, and the doggies chasing each other, and other simple pleasures, without fear of contracting pneumonia or bronchitis from the usual biting winds!

No comments: