Sunday 26 October 2008

little things for ittle minds

Today, I discovered iGoogle. My life is now complete, no more jiggling between tabs to check gmail or hotmail (the latter mostly rubbish) or facebook (when applicable) or the news or youtube or whatever. So much simpler to duck on and off if I need to when at work (not that that ever happens, of course, not ever).

Adding the 'Autumn' header, provides a little family of what could pass for racoons, possibly beavers (being a city girl, je ne sais pas) who seem to be working on their autumnal tasks. Earlier today they were clearing leaves, just now they are sitting drinking juice. Having set my time zone, the sun appears to be working it's way across their sky in my real time (more than it has been visible here for weeks).

It may be difficult to tear myself away from my new pet family to go to work, or do boring things this coming week.I hope no-one tries to hunt them down and kill them.

The folk at google are astoundingly clever, and I am geekily grateful for their talents.

No comments: